Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Ooligan Blog Post is Up and Ready for Reading!

So remember in my previous post when I mentioned I went to a cool poetry event and wrote something about it?

Well, that something I wrote is finally available for the public to read! Each student in my publishing lab class is required to write one blog post for Ooligan Press' blog at some point during the quarter. I chose to attend a fun event called Poetry Press Week and write a little recap of it.You can read my Ooligan post here (and I hope you do!).

I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and Poetry Press Week even shared it on their Facebook page! So neat! I put a lot of work into it, so it's nice to see it reached them and that they liked it. :)

I hope you'll take a look at it too, and I hope it inspires you to attend a literary event local to you.

Until next time,
Margo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...