Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thrifty Threads Thursday, 11.20.14

Please excuse the pickle jar.

Hello, everyone! I thought I'd try something new here today. As many of you know, I love shopping at thrift stores. Like, it's probably one of my favorite things to do. I take pride in my wardrobe because hardly anything in it was bought brand new or at full price, and I love gushing to people about how with a little time and lots of imagination, you'll always find something amazing and save a ton of money. Did I mention you'll also look fabulous?

I'm thinking this will be a weekly feature. I'll show you what I wore and where all the pieces came from, in addition to a rough estimate as to what the whole outfit cost, sort of to prove that you don't have to spend a ton of cash to have style or dress nice. Sound good? Good.

Forewarning: Dog butts may make an appearance every now and then.

Also I kinda wanted to show off my new hair. Yes, I'm officially a blonde now. What do you think? I think I love it.


This outfit could have used a thick brown belt or a long necklace, but it looks fine this way too, I suppose.

Shirt-dress: 4.99, Goodwill
Leggings: 9.99, Shopko
Boots: 9.99, Goodwill
Socks: .99, Walmart
Total: 25.96

Lipstick is Blackberry by Revlon.

And finally, a great big thank you to my lovely cousin Jordyn at Pretty Lovely  for suggesting I finally do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...