Father’s day is right around the corner (one day away, to be precise), do you know what you’re giving your dad yet? Here are 10 easy DIY ideas I’ve rounded up!
- A Sharpie mug. Pick up a plain mug from the Dollar Tree or
Goodwill, decorate, and bake! Easy! Make it extra special with a message to your dad or a favorite quote.
- Try your hand at a hanging tin man for the porch. Okay, this one’s a little more time consuming, but it makes such a cool gift.
|The tin man in my parents' backyard.|
- A tie clip, for the professional dad.
- Dad have an iPad or slim laptop? Maybe he’d like a handy,
homemade laptop or tablet sleeve. Very quick and easy to do with some measurements, felt, and a sewing machine.
I made this one for my laptop in about two hours. It's even lined!
- Make your dad a homemade card—who doesn’t love a thoughtful card made with your own two hands?
|My lovely sister and the card she made.|
- Have a rugged manly dad? How about making him this leather wallet.
- How about these cool beer coasters for the beer aficionado father?
- Or what about this fun leather
- And finally, don’t underestimate the power of a home cooked pancake and bacon breakfast!
What are you doing for your father this Sunday? Leave me a comment!