Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thrifty Threads Thursday, 04.02.15

Hello, everyone! I don't know about you, but sometimes (most of the time) dressing for spring baffles me. It's too warm for leggings but still a tad too chilly for bare legs. Today's Thrifty Thursday is my attempt to dress for fickle spring weather: a light coat (not too heavy, and it can be removed if the weather warms significantly) and nylons, as they do surprisingly keep you just a bit warmer. 

Poor photo quality brought to you by my strategically placed tablet.

Normally I wear a cardigan with each of my dresses, but today was nice enough that it wasn't required. 

Yes, that's a corgi welcome sign behind me.
Outfit breakdown:
Coat: Goodwill, $12.99
Dress: eBay, $7
Nylons: $5
Flats (not pictured): Wal-Mart, $5.99
Total: $30.98 

Lipstick is Cranberry Luster by Sephora.
 
Overall, not bad for an outfit that can either be professional or dressed down for a more casual look. 

P.S. I have dark hair now. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...